Wednesday 1 May 2013

Well Done Everyone!


As entries close this evening, we have received 30 entries from individuals, 10 from local businesses and 7 from schools and other children’s organizations. Together, these have already raised £270 for All Saints’ Church. I am expecting one or two more late entries to trickle in over the next day or two, hopefully bringing the total raised to around £300. A big ‘thank you’ to everyone who is enthusiastically joining in the fun.
My next job is to map out the trail itself. In an ideal world, I could use one of those amazing computer programmes that mimic ant behaviour to work out the best delivery route for logistics companies and trans-world airlines, but in the absence of such a high tech solution, I’ll just have to get my boots on and tramp around the village to identify the shortest and the best trail that takes in the addresses of all our competitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment